Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Friends

Hi everybody,

I am a composer. I used to sing in a band and I can do keyboards a bit but really not a performing artist. My interest is in creating powerful melodies or more like telling with my tunes you guys how I feel deep inside since that seems to be most natural way to express those feelings.

Only one and biggest obstacle is always my skills. Making and producing music requires quite a bit of knowledge but maybe i can make it up with the melodies I create :) And maybe there is someone here who would be interested in completing or joining me in my works.

I like all sort of music that has real feelings loaded into them but the most kick I get from classical type of trance since there seem to be lonely guys like me behind a lot of them.

I just finished my first piece for quite some time and I will post it to the demo section. I think I saw one here.

Cheers to all of you.

Thanks I will do that.

Since this is a newbie section would you know how to post a soundcloud mini player (widget?) instead of just link? I tried to include the iframe to share my song but that was no luck. Also not find soundcloud in BB codes.

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff :)

Jan

Archived