Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi, My Name Is Evan.

evanjavo

What's up, all! I'm Evan. I'm from good ole, Louisiana. Home of the Saints, and of course, devastating hurricanes.

I started with writing lyrics when I was still in high school, before I ever picked up a guitar. Some bad, lost and forgotten, and some that I've still kept to this day to be used in my songs.

I'm no vocalist, but I still attempt to sing my songs in order to get the idea across. I'm just a basic rhythm guitarist, nothing special. I create a lot music on Guitar Hero's mixer, a game that is now no more. I'm able to create lead and rhythm guitar, bass, and drums. So most of the time, I'll start with coming up with a song on my acoustic, and then just translate it over to Guitar Hero to get that full band effect.

My main inspiration for making music comes from listening to a lot of Oasis. They are the one band that I can totally relate to, even though their lifestyle was totally different than mine. Their music is simple, straightforward rock that at the same time sounds fresh. It's too bad they've split up, but the Gallagher brothers continue to write music separately.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, be gentle on me lol. Just kidding, critique the mess out of my songs.

• Like 1