Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello! - New Here

michinoku

• Noob

Hi,

I'm a new member - michinoku, aka Adam. I've been writing songs for about 7 years and recording and performing them for about 4. In the last two years I've had the good fortune of playing them with a few other people to fill them out in live performance - and due to release a professionally recorded/mixed

I'm hoping to learn from other people's insights about the process both of writing and of recording. I do other work with electronic music and some more formal composition among other projects, and I try to apply the lessons from all to all of my endeavors, but some attempts are more successful than others. With the exception of a handful of projects a lot of my recording has been self-recorded and mixed and there have been some hard, frustrating lessons from this process. Here's my most recent attempt at an EP, which I think is probably the best thing I've ever recorded myself.

anyway, looking forward to exploring this forum. Here's the link to my website: http://anhistoricmusic.blogspot.com