Your Ad Could Be Here

Who's Joining Me At The Top?

Bridgitte

Hi there all of you! Just discovered this forum today and can't wait to meet some awsome people.

My name is Bridgitte Raven. I am originally from NY, currently living in Tel Aviv.

As a kid I had no doubt that I would spend the rest of my life singing. Some crazy but positive decisions took me off my game for a few years. Now im 32, married with 3 kids and living slightly off the beaten track and hell bent on getting back on it.

I'm an old fashioned kinda singer with a modern vibe - I like to entertain - to belt it out - to joke - to connect with music, laughter, colorful language and personality. I dont depend on sex to make me interesting, I let people connect to what they find in the package.

My inspirations are Barbra Streisand, Cynd Lauper, Tina Turner and Amy Winehouse.

I dont write music. I cant sit down long enough to write my name. I love to sing, to record and to perform.

If you write music - the stuff legends are made of - then we need to talk ASAP.

Here's my latest cover

http://snd.sc/10WlQlb

post-13068-0-25183400-1365701362_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hi there all of you! Just discovered this forum today and can't wait to meet some awsome people.

My name is Bridgitte Raven. I am originally from NY, currently living in Tel Aviv.

As a kid I had no doubt that I would spend the rest of my life singing. Some crazy but positive decisions took me off my game for a few years. Now im 32, married with 3 kids and living slightly off the beaten track and hell bent on getting back on it.

I'm an old fashioned kinda singer with a modern vibe - I like to entertain - to belt it out - to joke - to connect with music, laughter, colorful language and personality. I dont depend on sex to make me interesting, I let people connect to what they find in the package.

My inspirations are Barbra Streisand, Cynd Lauper, Tina Turner and Amy Winehouse.

I dont write music. I cant sit down long enough to write my name. I love to sing, to record and to perform.

If you write music - the stuff legends are made of - then we need to talk ASAP.

Here's my latest cover

http://snd.sc/10WlQlb

That is good stuff !!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. Based in Tel Aviv for the last few years, about to start with XFactor here, but my heart yearns to start recording and performing original music all over the world.

Genre? Pop, with soul, with guts and BIG singing.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Where does a nobody find an epic songwriter with some chutzpah? ;)