Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Name's Pete from BEDROCK (The Band In The Sand).  I'm a "veteran" part-time rocker who's been at it since the 70's.  No great success to date but, hey, gigging and songwriting keeps me young!  Have had my current band since 1994 - celebrating our 20th aniversary next year.

My band mates and I are probably experts on running a band in an extremely isolated place, hundreds of kilometres away from venues, the media, music shops, the opportunity to hear other bands live and audiences.   That's not to mention language, either - English is not, generally, the preferred language of the audiences we play to at "home base".   We have met these challenges head-on as they are a fact of life.  Thanks, however, to modern technology we've been able to grow our market and profile way beyond the confines of our desert oasis.  Finding this site is another step along that path as it presents us with the opportunity to interact with folk with similar interests and passions. 

Please feel free to pay us a visit at our main website www.bedrockband.com   You can also tweet/follow us on @BedrockBand 

We only record and release original music, composed by the band.  Constructive critcism always welcome - we're just trying to get better!

More than happy to share experiences, knowledge, advice, laughs and ideas.     

Pete

PS:  Any other Namibian bands or musos out there?  Didn't think so!