Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey peeps! I'm new here and I'm sure like most people on here I LOVE music with a severe, burning passion! I play the violin and guitar, violin for about 9 or so years now, and guitar for about 1 year. I love most types of music (not a big country fan but I do have my fair share of country songs on my zune!) I hope to one day break into the business and show the world that the music business doesn't have to be as corrupt as some people make it out to be! I want to get some feedback on my lyrics and maybe my songs too once I decide to record them lol, but yeah, wanna know anything else about me that isn't music related feel free to message/comment me! :noise:

Hi there Lucy, good to meet you. Welcome to Songstuff!

While I agree with your sentiments about the music business, getting the success you want will require you to at least learn how to work within the music industry, and know how the music industry works. To avoid all that corruption is impossible. Not that I mean you will be corrupted, but you will most definitely be affected by it. Ie you will lose out on a lot of opportunities precisely because you don't play that game. Music and talent are sadly not enough. You will have to bring your creativity to how you do business in the music industry. A challenge for sure, but an exciting one I hope!

Hi there Lucy, good to meet you. Welcome to Songstuff!

While I agree with your sentiments about the music business, getting the success you want will require you to at least learn how to work within the music industry, and know how the music industry works. To avoid all that corruption is impossible. Not that I mean you will be corrupted, but you will most definitely be affected by it. Ie you will lose out on a lot of opportunities precisely because you don't play that game. Music and talent are sadly not enough. You will have to bring your creativity to how you do business in the music industry. A challenge for sure, but an exciting one I hope!

Good point, I never thought of it that way but ur right, I'm willing to learn these things, I'm sooo tempted to switch my major to music or something related to it, but yeah I'm ready for the challenge, I need something hard to work for in my life right now and this might just be it!

Hello there and welcome(: Glad you could join us:D

Archived