Your Ad Could Be Here

Bands That Are Too Full Of Themselves?

Hi

One of my friends thought I might get a laugh out of this and sent it to me. I instantly thought "I bet a few Songstuffers would both recognise who this message is for, and get a good laugh at it"

So, here is the pic in question.

post-3-0-51298900-1379395148_thumb.jpg

Lol

Like it? Use the social media buttons at the bottom left of the topic to share / like / comment / tweet / digg / stumble this topic!

PS Please share any / all topics you like that you think friends / fellow musicians and songwriters would like!

• Like 3

As a gigging 'little' band we load, drive, unload, set up (boot the DJ out of the way) & sound check well before playing. We sit around and waiting to start. Perform (the easy bit). Then break down, try to be polite to all the pissed people telling you about how they used to play a bit, weave in and out of more drunken people carrying all that heavy gear back to the cars. Load in the dark. Drive home, unload etc..

I feel exhausted now..

As a gigging 'little' band we load, drive, unload, set up (boot the DJ out of the way) & sound check well before playing. We sit around and waiting to start. Perform (the easy bit). Then break down, try to be polite to all the pissed people telling you about how they used to play a bit, weave in and out of more drunken people carrying all that heavy gear back to the cars. Load in the dark. Drive home, unload etc..

I feel exhausted now..

Hang on! You play the triangle!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got too many stories for one thread on this subject.  Rudi sums it up well. 

Although I have lost quite a number of gigs just because I didn't have the patience to deal with over zealous singers.  The ones that can't even invest in a mic but they think they own the stage and everything associated with it.

• 2 weeks later...