Your Ad Could Be Here

Some Halloween Music For You!

Mwahahahahahahaha!!

It's that time of year again. Please feel free to take advantage of this creative commons licensed music. If this serves you, or anyone you may know of use, please pass it along.

Two charts for your haunted house, haunted maze, trick or treat station, ambiance, etc...

Spooky Waltz: FREE DOWNLOAD and STREAMING
Halloweentime According To The UNdead: FREE STREAMING
Halloweentime (45min Looped): FREE DOWNLOAD and STREAMING

Haunted Holidays! :euro:

post-10051-0-31252500-1381790430_thumb.j

Edited by HMaestroM

I plan on some massacre/horror style party this year, maybe some Rob Zombie or Disturbed or Cradle Of Filth songs))

I guess you can say the music I posted wouldn't necessarilly fit the Universal Halloween Horror Nights scene, as much as an attraction entrance/exit ambiance.

I'd be happy to arrange some Rob Zombie into horror/halloween instrumentals if it weren't for those pesky Copyright laws!