Your Ad Could Be Here

Yamaha DTXpress

I just bought an electric drum set off of E Bay for $950 amerikan. I am very happy with it. I was disappointed with the voices until I played along to some of my CD's and realized that I can't tell the difference between the recorded tracks and my own ramblings. Not being a drummer, I can't comment on the differences, but for me I think this is the ticket. I am still trying to become a Drummer, once I do I will post my works here. As it stands now, I am very happy with this set up it is a very good newbie set with some pro sounds!!! [smiley=drums.gif]

finances?, I don't think that word exist in my life... I take my salary with one hand and pay for surviving with the other, so at the end of the month I'm almost naked and standing in the rain... again.

I think we should pick this smiley for envy... :jumping38:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've spent my fair share of time naked in the rain, so I know the feeling

• 2 months later...

[smiley=drums.gif]

Not being a drummer I try WAY too hard to get where I need to be in time, as a result I hit really really hard. I can only imagine the carnage if I owned real drums, as it is I have broken the sensors in both of my cymbals already. I am getting better and the practice of the day is to try to hit just hard enough to trigger, but not hard enough to break s#*t. I am still very happy with the voices.

:o[smiley=drums.gif]

finances?, I don't think that word exist in my life... I take my salary with one hand and pay for surviving with the other, so at the end of the month I'm almost naked and standing in the rain... again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... but at least you've got that nice, big hat ;) ...