Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello From Jim Mccarty In California

• Noob

Hi, This is my first message on Songstuff to say “hello†and “Merry Christmas†to everyone in the songwriting world. 

I have been in this business for over 30 years as a touring and session musician, as well as a producer in the Los Angeles area working with artists of many genres.  After spending a good portion of my career as a studio drummer trapped inside an egotistical country icon’s band, I left his lucrative gig to build my own studio and focus on working with soulful new talent, locally and via the Internet.  Needless to say, it's been way more fun and way more satisfying.

Please feel free to check out my websites:  drum-tracks.com and drumandbasstracks.com to hear my work.  If I can be of service in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Jim McCarty

PS - Attached is a sample of a recent track I produced and played drums on that will be released next monthFlying High (demo).mp3.