Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello From A Writer With A...twist

GabrielMusic

Hi all, my name is Gabriel and I am the owner of GiMusicProductions.com.  I live less than an hour away from Washington DC (in Northern VA).  I write lyrics and melody and also compose, arrange and produce at my own studio with local talent.  I am here to meet professionals of the industry and improve my song-writing and production in all ways possible.  Because I was born and raised (up until 21 years old) in Southern Europe, my influences have been an interesting mix of music.  Mainly a triangle of classical (first thing I learned to play was Fur Elise on a mini keyboard), plus the influences from Western music (American but mostly British hits, from Phil Collins, to Depeche Mode and Wham, to Def Lepard and Cocteau Twins), plus Greek and Middle-Eastern-based music.  All that has resulted in me writing melodies borrowing from all of the above.

My lyrics are...well...passionate, or dramatic (southern europe) and (I want to think more) sophisticated (than not).

I started writing when I was 14 but in the past few years I feel it's just pouring out.  Mostly due to me being in a situation in my life where i have going for me, the four most important things for creativity to happen:  space, time, humor and confidence.

You can email me at gabriel@GiMusicProductions.com for any requests, comments, anything.