Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Fellow Songwriters/lyricists!

I'm G. Wilson, and I'm from Northeast PA. I have been composing lyrics primarily-- some music as well-- for about 6 years now. I'm 45 and have been involved in music in some capacity since I was 8. My experience includes 10+ years of performance (both as a vocalist and a bass player). I've collaborated with some local musicians in the past to create material, but for the most part I've flown solo. Previously, I was a member of good standing in talentscorner.com, and enjoyed bouncing ideas off of other like-minded writers and musicians. (The site sadly went supernova.) I am looking forward to creating new works, and the creative feedback of an online forum has been something I've sorely missed. Primarily, I write Christian-themed material or works which revolve around the theme of the human condition; highly introspective, not at all "poppy." I write because I think I have something worthwhile to say, and am not looking to commercialize or market myself. I look forward to meeting all of you, feeding off the creative energy on this site, and throwing some ideas around.

post-16381-0-17745400-1390026324_thumb.j

Hello G.

So all your songs are christian-themed?

Cool, I like Christian songs

Even though I'm not a Christian :D

Dynofficial, MOST of my works are Christian-themed, although I try to not limit myself to that. I do have a few works that are more general...

I believe we've already met, but it was cool to read a little more about you.  Hope we both find our niche here :)  

Archived