Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi From Essex Uk

tinam

hi evryone

i ve been on a few forums before like here :)

i play electric guitar /bass :guitar: & write my own stuff  & sing a bit & collabarate....i always like it to be fun so most of my stuff is funny...which is usualy the kiss of death!.....you have to be sad to be taken serious it seems :taz:

anyway im looking forward to chatting with like minded people....& having a laugh :tt2:

hey youve got some great smileys here :guitarplay2: ...i am realy impressed :guitarplay1:

tina

xxx

Tina, welcome :)

Some of us are incredibly humorous and sarcastic here :yes: , but there's also serious people too (cry).

Just take some time to pick up on the various personalities and apply that to your replies :yes:

Hope to see your experience showing thru critiquing and helping :)

thanks for the welcome evryone! :001_smile:

hi evryone

i ve been on a few forums before but now i mostly just do (unmentionable names edited)

oh dear that makes me sound like i do unmentionable things!  

i only mentioned february album writing month ? can you explain?

Hi Tina, was taking your announcement of fun, frivolity and good sense of humour to heart, saying 'unmentionable names' :lol:

Yep, not great to mention or link to other sites - unless they are a link to say 'your' soundcloud account. (for future reference :) )

Hi Tina, was taking your announcement of fun, frivolity and good sense of humour to heart, saying 'unmentionable names' :lol:

haha ok thats fine :thumbup:

i was scared id joined some sort of gulag & would be having all  my subversive posts to the outside world censered :)  

i understand about the spam thing