Your Ad Could Be Here

im not very good at creating drum tracks is there anywhere i can get free to use tracks to use as a layer for my work?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

somewhere like www.drumsondemand.com are real easy loops to use. I might be able to help put some beats together if you send the mp3 and tempo.

i will have a crack at doing some beats for you. the songs on your soundclick site where they recorded to a click ?? If not makes it kinda impossible to do. If they were pick a song and give me the exact tempo. And i'll see what i can do

what i will do is get the rough tempo of one of yours songs and build the song around that. Got a load of software turning up next week so cant do anything until then. you got a preference which song i put the beat down to on sound click?

im not very good at creating drum tracks is there anywhere i can get free to use tracks to use as a layer for my work?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Steinberg has a plugin called "Virtual Drums" or something that I tried once. It's pretty neat if you're not a skilled drum programmer.

Otherwise I'd reccommend a sampler and a loops library.

if you could work out a drum track to Mannequin doll or requiem then that would be great which ever is easier for you

as far as stienberg is concerned i havent got it at the moment, and with me being a poor student will not have it for the forseeable future