Your Ad Could Be Here

#31 Outwist You

I was a free bird till I met ya.  I was a free bird, I flew alone.  I was a free bird when you sought me, now I'm a dull drone in your control.

I was a Monet before you upset me.  I was a Monet of colors a glow.  I was a Monet until you left me as a deserted barron hole.

But I'll twist ya.  I'll twist ya.  I'll twist ya out, you'll see.  I'll twist ya.  I'll twist ya, I'll twist ya till I'm free.

I was the Ip Man before you showed, now I'm a midnight cowboy without a home.

Now, I'm in Los Angeles.

Destination unknown.

But I'll twist ya, I'll twist ya, I'll twist ya, till I'm home.  I'll twist ya.  I'll twist ya.  I'll twist ya, until I'm re known. 

I was a free bird so free.  There was a Monet about me.

I was the Ip Man, now I'm a lost man, a midnight cowboy in Los Angeles, so twisted.  So twisted.  So twisted.  So twisted.  So twisted.  So twisted.  So twisted, till I untwist what you made of me.

So twisted.  So twisted.  So twisted, contorted me.  So twisted.  So twisted.  So twisted.

I was a free bird so free.  There was a Monet about me.  I was the Ip Man, now I'm a lost man, a midnight cowboy in Los Angeles.  So twisted. So twisted, distorted, contorted, unsorted, subordinate, but I can see.  So twisted.  So twisted, but I'll break free.

Edited by louielouwhy

Thanks Les!  Maybe I did something wrong myself.  Maybe I misunderstood exactly what I was supposed to do, "what would pop culture be in relation to this contest?"  I figured it was anything new, that gets to be popular, or assimilates to what is popular already in trend.  You got me thinking that I done something irrelevant.  Always eager to learn.  To tell you the truth, I questioned exactly what pop culture was referring to in relation to this at first.  It just dawned on me now, that maybe I was supposed to use a song already created and popular with the selections posted by John.

And.  What you said was encouraging in regards to the point the song made.  Thanks again.

Well, if I screwed up at least I got an original song out of it.

Nevertheless, I apologize.