Your Ad Could Be Here

Connect Yourself To Music

Aaryan Lehan

Honestly it depends how strong my wifi signal is.

Tom, both? I think you are talking to yourself on that one. The best place to learn music is always over academics. I make a point of practising an instrument on the balcony above my local student Cafe. A good pair of headphones certainly helps block out the sound of students eating spam fritters. They talk to themselves a lot too. Mindless chit chat that does nothing to help anyone. They think no one notices, but I do and it really puts me off.... But not s much as practicing over a normal Cafe with no academics in it.

Mad? Probably too much coffee. You know, talking to yourself could just catch on as a trend Tom, you might just have hit on something... Ok, starter for ten...

If you could ask yourself any question..... What would it be? Remember, although you have to ask yourself that question, you have to ask as if you are someone else and then in the next post answer it as yourself. or the other way around, I will leave the detail up to you. Lol extra points for style.

Too sarcastic? Mwuahahahahaha

• Like 1

Well we may have confused many of our members during this conversation, but it reckon that, other than you or I, there is at least two other members who on his own now strongly suspects that he has been rumbled. Unless he is an idiot. It's not something we can answer for him. He'll need to ask himself about that. :)

But wait! It's not just you and I in this conversation Tom. Let's ask Aaryan and Muthuswami... What do you think?

I don't know about you, but I am certainly feeling a lot more connected to the topic than I thought I was. Even though this is a music site I certainly have surprised myself just how connected to music I am. It's a little academic though.

Having asked myself over and over I have decided to ask someone else.

• Like 1

We were just having fun with a member who broke our community rules by joining under two accounts and proceeded to talk to himself, as Aaryan and Muthuswami appear to be the same person. This is most commonly done by people signing up intending to spam at some point during their fake conversation. I think both Tom and I just thought we would have a little fun lol. Sad, I know!

• Like 1