Your Ad Could Be Here

#33 Talking At You

Hi Gang!  Over an hour ago I tried two other points but failed before trying my hand at this one.  

Maybe this one worked because I just experienced it.  This emotion is always experienced when we do something we regret. 

Before this title, I had already posted the emotion as the title, I didn't think about whether I could do that or not until it was done.  If I wasn't supposed to, hopefully no one saw it.

(Intro & chorus)

You go on and on.

And.  On and on,

As I really don't know what you are talking    about.

(chorus)

You go on and on.

And.  On and on.

As I really do not understand

Except you think your opinion is in such high demand

A leading man in some high command

You stand.

(bridge)

You stand.

You stand with mere information

Geared toward degradation

It's your sensation of correlation with some syncopation to what you think is truly revelation    

In the making.

In the making.

(bridge)

For your taking

By reshaping

Your mistaking

With excuses of what was said

That kinks the crown up in your head

You still preach to me that I'm mislead

All based on an education that you've been fed.

(chorus)

And.  You go on and on.

And. On and on.

And.  On and on.  

And.  On and on.                                 

On and on.

Edited by louielouwhy
  • Like 1

Thanks.  I hope your serious.  The rest of it?  If you can't tell me what the author is experiencing, then this song is a failure.

Edited by louielouwhy

Les, I had to laugh when you said "could be wrong'. because I envisioned a wife standing behind her husband in the act of referring to her status there, with hands on hips tapping her toes.  If she was, I hope she didn't understand that song that same way I related it to myself for your sake.  Because my experience that inspired these lyrics is usually quite dreadful.

I wish that I knew how to transfer recording on line.  Not that I haven't tried in the past.  Otherwise I surely would send it.

Thanks for the positive!

Paul

• Like 1

Thanks a bunch Les.  But I don't even have the know how of using my interface to play sound effects, never mind down loading a recording onto the computer and storing it in a file.   Wasted time and money ashamed to say.  Aggravating.

And.  I don't want to put anybody out having to give me instructions.  I'm sure others have better things to do.  Besides, I'm a half ass musician and horrendous singer.  I don't want to spread regrets for good deeds.

Plus.  I believe that I've got dinosaur equipment here. though never used.  There were times however that it could have made a good shot-put.

But.  Much appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited by louielouwhy