Your Ad Could Be Here

Cigarbox Guitars / Or Other Unique Guitars

Hey , this was a subject not long ago . And been on my mind . I contacted chickenbone the last time and he did join , here is a few of his guitars that he has done , I was thinking of building one , so I contacted him again , I played one years ago (over 25 ) and back then I thought it was a sort of joke , I was to young to appreciate what it was !! But I do remember the cool sound it had ( vaguely ,was in a cloud ) so I thought I would see if anyone had one or two here ?? if so please share . I think I may try to build one this month and put the vid up on the whole thing , if there is enough interest , hell even if not , still will do it  

Anyway here are a few pics of some of what he has done

post-6627-0-59427400-1400327498_thumb.jp

post-6627-0-98495300-1400327530_thumb.jp

these things are hugely popular arent they ...i just dont undestand what the fuss is about... i know men love to make things out of wood or maybe you have to smoke first to get the appeal......maybe if someone made me a wine bottle guitar itd be more my thing :tt2: