Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello And Introduction

Hello! I live in Appomattox,VA and have been writing poetry and song lyrics for several years now. I have mainly posted on another board and met some great people there. I thought I'd try to branch out a bit and get some new perspectives on some of my work. I also would love to read and hear what other artists are working on. I enjoy music of all genres. I have written lyrics to go with tracks as well as have had music and vocals added to my lyrics. I enjoy words and sometimes do not write lyrics that could easily be mainstream but write them anyway for the love of it. I look forward to getting to know some of you!

• Like 1

Hi  Stiljnxd,

Welcome to song stuff, hope you enjoy the site. Hey if your passionate about writing their are different places you can post other material on here.

There's loads of writers on here that will nurse you and will give you mature critique. Hope you navigate around the site ok. if not don't be afraid to

ask questions. Good luck with your work and I'll look forward to reading some.

Best wishes

Kevin

• Like 1

Hello there. "Appomattox" is fun to say. :) I know what you mean though. I have a desire to write songs about things like meadows and clouds and wonderful stuff like that, which aren't the most mainstream topics, haha. So those are just for me. Actually, forget that I mentioned them. Never happened.