Your Ad Could Be Here

Oops... Hi

• Noob

oops I posted in a subforum but forget to post an actual introduction! Hi, I'm Corinne and I'm semi-new to writing lyrics.  I used to try to write, but my lyrics always came out subpar and really cliché.  Lately I've gotten back into it and I'm trying to change my writing style to write music that is more interesting!  I've been singing for a long time and I'm currently working on a vocal performance major.  I'm part of an amazing all female a capella group called TGFI (you can look us up on Youtube!).  I've recorded a few covers but I hope to start recording my own original music now that I'm getting back into writing :)  I think that's it.  So hi!

Archived