Your Ad Could Be Here

Run To The Hills- Iron Maiden

I LOVE this song! And Iron Maiden.

I'm surprised I'm still able to sing actually, I've been coughing my head off for the past 5 days... Couldn't wait any longer to record and upload though!  

Tell me what you think! 

Truth be told, I've always hated this song, and I've never been a fan of Maiden.  So, you can imagine I'm not crazy about this 1+1 version of yours.  But, you play without hesitation, and you sing without fear, and for that, you have my genuine respect and sincere admiration.  The "Caution" tape in the background is a nice touch. :)

Thanks man! And I understand, we all have our music preferences. And I'm glad you appreciate the caution tape. I got it from just taking it from places over the years. Of course I made sure no one was going to die if I took it (I got most of it at cross country meets after races). 

GrrrrrrrrrrRun to the Hills.

Pretty ambitious Young Lady.

I am a Maiden fan so I give you Kudos for doin that song.

Were you coughing before or after sing that song?

I Liked It

Keep it Up,

EJB

GrrrrrrrrrrRun to the Hills.

Pretty ambitious Young Lady.

I am a Maiden fan so I give you Kudos for doin that song.

Were you coughing before or after sing that song?

I Liked It

Keep it Up,

EJB

Thanks man! I know it was a pretty ambitious song to take on especially on acoustic, but that's what I'm aiming for! I'm planning to take on Black Sabbath's Iron Man next and later Dio's Holy Diver, which are both pretty big to take on as well. And I've been coughing heavily for over a week now and it sucks! It didn't affect my singing or guitar playing greatly though. ;) 

Thanks man! I know it was a pretty ambitious song to take on especially on acoustic, but that's what I'm aiming for! I'm planning to take on Black Sabbath's Iron Man next and later Dio's Holy Diver, which are both pretty big to take on as well. And I've been coughing heavily for over a week now and it sucks! It didn't affect my singing or guitar playing greatly though. ;)

Cool and Good 4 Ya,

Not trying to influence your ummm set list but I like "Children Of The Grave" Heaven and Hell" and "We Rock" Better. LOL

Maybe "Flight Of Icarus"?

Either way, should be Fun,

EJB

Cool and Good 4 Ya,

Not trying to influence your ummm set list but I like "Children Of The Grave" Heaven and Hell" and "We Rock" Better. LOL

Maybe "Flight Of Icarus"?

Either way, should be Fun,

EJB

I LOVE Children Of The Grave and sometime I do want to learn Heaven And Hell. However, We Rock is not up there on my list, if I were to do another Dio it would probably be Strait Through The Heart, The Last In Line, or maybe even Stargazer. 

I LOVE Children Of The Grave and sometime I do want to learn Heaven And Hell. However, We Rock is not up there on my list, if I were to do another Dio it would probably be Strait Through The Heart, The Last In Line, or maybe even Stargazer. 

"Stargazer" hmmm I remember when that album first came out. We were blown away by how different it was from Deep Purple

and how Bad A$$ Dio was..

You're fortunate to have a Voice such that you can attempt those tunes.

Yea "WE Rock"is a great Concert song and Cool for Guitar Players.

South Park's greatest Dio Hits "Holy Diver' and "Man On Silver Mountain".

any way,

"Long Live Rock And Roll"

Keep Sangin;

EJB

Archived