Your Ad Could Be Here

Don't Drink And Afternoon

Hmmm Wow, Ummmm

I didn't know whether to think The Beatles or Black Sabbath....until 1:08 and that is a nice section that really could be exploited and made Incredible.

I really like this Song. "Mistakes' were made" maybe a few but it didn't really matter much and it's hard to tell given the way you presented it.

Cool Stuff Man,

EJB

Interesting Title btw

Edited by EJB

that's it! Beatles.. I was pretty sure that pre-chorus riff (:51) sounded familiar to me but I couldn't place it so I kept playing it. Do you recall which song?

I am happy you enjoyed the chorus part. That's my favorite part too.. this clip here was a result of me finishing up some beer tasting (for science!) and "rocking up" this song that I started a few months ago as a joke:

I started playing music with a couple of guys and thought I would bring this song if I could work out the parts. I'll keep spit balling ideas and hopefully finish out the song solidly. 

Thanks for listening and responding!

that's it! Beatles.. I was pretty sure that pre-chorus riff (:51) sounded familiar to me but I couldn't place it so I kept playing it. Do you recall which song?

I am happy you enjoyed the chorus part. That's my favorite part too.. this clip here was a result of me finishing up some beer tasting (for science!) and "rocking up" this song that I started a few months ago as a joke:

I started playing music with a couple of guys and thought I would bring this song if I could work out the parts. I'll keep spit balling ideas and hopefully finish out the song solidly. 

Thanks for listening and responding!

No prob. I dig it.

The song in question is "I Want You" (She's So Heavy)

I can't wait to hear the final cut...

"Don't Take The Sky" sounds great, kinda Dark just the way I like it.

EJB

Edited by EJB

Glad you liked it man.. and thanks for telling me about that Beatles song. I can see now that when I played it on the acoustic it sounded different. Once I put dirt on it there was no mistake. Good to know and thanks again for helping me out!!