Your Ad Could Be Here

No One Looking Back © Please Vote For My Song!

Hi guys, 

I'm not sure where to post this request, but this is the only place I'm familiar with so I hope it's OK smiley.gif

I was wondering if some of you, might like to cast a vote for my song, "No One Looking Back" in this Canadian songwriter's competition  smiley.gif

It's just for a bit of fun and part of the comp is to get as many people to vote for your song as possible, so I thought shocked.gif what better place than this song writer's forum, and you don't have to live in Canada to vote  smiley.gif

All you have to do is click the link below and it will take you to my song, and then you just click 
on the 'vote' icon smiley.gif you can vote once a day till 1st stage of the contest closes April 14th  smiley.gif
and if you have more than one computer or an iphone, you can vote more than once a day rolleyes.gif

thanks for your support   smiley.gif CS

http://music.cbc.ca/cbcsearchlight/?id=262024
Edited by crystalsuzy

Thanks for your support Matthew  :flowers: 

Thanks for your support guys  :flowers: 

I didn't realize you were Canadian HS...cool :hippy:

Trying... but the link doesn't take me to your song. Am I doing something wrong? I just clicked the link  but I get a song by Tim Tamashiro...

thanks for trying Dek, but voting for the 1st round is closed now  :flowers: