Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi Everyone

mrun213

Im a new songwriter/singer looking for other people like me to collaborate with and critique and just kind of enjoy discussion about anything really. I've been looking for a community of artists to mingle with and I think I may have found the place. I used to frequent another forum that wasnt music related a few years ago. It was really fun, but it eventually got shut down due to internal issues. But nonetheless I thought I'd start another forum life here. Looking forward to talking with you all.

Hey mrun213, welcome to Songstuff! We've been around for... well ages, with no plans to disappear anytime soon, only plans for improvements for our members. Good to have you aboard. Dive in!

Thanks! I guess I did have a question. How diverse are the genres here? Does it tend to lean more to one or two genres or is it pretty open.

Pretty open. We are all just focused on creating good music. There are a few singer songwriters, but we have plenty indie, metal, electronica / EDM writers too. From a writing perspective quite a few writers are looking to write song that can work in multiple genres.

Do you write for specific genres?

Pretty open. We are all just focused on creating good music. There are a few singer songwriters, but we have plenty indie, metal, electronica / EDM writers too. From a writing perspective quite a few writers are looking to write song that can work in multiple genres.

Do you write for specific genres?

That's cool. I write mostly RnB, Pop, Rap/Hip Hop, but I try to stay diverese with what I write and try to branch out more every now and then.

Welcome.  We also have a few rappers, lots of and folks who do country, blues and pop, some who do more new age type stuff, some who are pretty experimental, and active members who are composers of instrumental compositions as well.  We even get some jazz every once in awhile too.  You name it, somebody here has probably done it, is doing it, or will do it, and it's all appreciated.  I've been a member of other forums too.  This one is by far the most eclectic and friendly - at least until you piss me off.  I'm the resident Grumpy Old Man.  <heh-heh> :)

Hahaha, in that case I'll make sure to stay on your good side. But that's nice, I'll have to get myself settled in and get a little used to the place!