Your Ad Could Be Here

hello! welcome to songstuff! i'm pretty new myself but i find this place a helpful resource to gather feedback, help others by giving feedback on their composition, arrangement, recording etc, and learn new things! 

i think you can check out the other posts and help by giving some comments! listening to your track now! let me get back to you after a few more listens! 

Welcome to the site.

This is a cover song so it should be in cover corner.

And also don't forget to critique others work. It is what makes this site work . 

Enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to contact me. 

I will move this for you to the right page .

Rock on 

• Noob
5 hours ago, Jenn said:

i really like it :) ive never heard the original but you sound good to me! though i would try playing around with the harmonies a bit more.. just layers on layers!!!! also I would add maybe some chords under the chorus or something. just to intensify it. but welcome and good job!

Thanks for the input. That surely sounds like a good idea. The chorus could indeed use some extra ''power''. I was actually already planning on adding a soft drum from the 2nd verse on.

• Noob
3 hours ago, tomcollins said:

Welcome to the site.

This is a cover song so it should be in cover corner.

And also don't forget to critique others work. It is what makes this site work . 

Enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to contact me. 

I will move this for you to the right page .

Rock on 

Whoops, my bad.. didn't know yet there was such a place on this forum. Thank you

Archived