Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi all

I came across this site after doing a search on how to make lyrics more interesting (of all things) and decided to join after listening to a couple of really good tracks and reading a lot of comments and posts (some really good lyrics you are all coming up with).

I am a 45 year old male from Scotland (no, I know this isn't a dating site!!), who has been interested in music since the 70's. I am mostly into 80's music, electronic bands, as well as soundtracks and classical music.

I would not class myself as a musician, but tinker with the keyboard and music software, to create ideas that I hope to develop into something more. Trying to get people you know to critique your work is impossible, as they either don't understand the music properly or don't want to offend. 

Any way, I am looking forward to listening to some more of your music, reading lyrics and hopefully commenting and contributing to the site in some capacity.

Thanks for reading.... Richard 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2 August 2016 at 4:42 PM, Janeva said:

Hi Richard

I hope you enjoy being a Songstuff member.

Always good to see another new member from the UK!

Janeva

Thanks Janeva, having a lot of fun and I'm really impressed with the standard of the songs and lyrics being posted.

• Like 2