Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi! everyone!

Ryo Wei Yi

• Noob

1. Do you sing, play an instrument or instruments?

What instruments? i play acoustic guitar. electric guitar and bass for couples years , and love to singing with play guitar .

When did you start playing?  About 16, several years ago.

Did you teach yourself? i was self-taught for years , by reading books and watching videos to learn about music. 

2. Are you in a band or bands?

What is the name of the band? punk wing chun ,blackhole 694, wei yu wan, floating , mazarine flame also playing worship team in church.

What do you play? mostly play guitar ,involving Electric guitar and Acoustic guitar, with some band i play bass.

What other instruments are in the band? Those band i played with, drum kit . guitar B , bass and vocalist.

Do you have a band website? yeah, but we don't have official recording, you can search at Facebook.

3. Do you write songs?

Do you write lyrics, music or both? i wish i can do both of them, but i can't . sometime i'm not satisfied with what i wrote .

Do you have a writing partner? no 

4. Do you record your music?

Do you use a home studio? If so what gear do you use? i have  m-audio fastrack ll DAW- Mixcraft 6.

Do you use a recording studio?  nop , i don't use that before.

Do you have music available on the web? if so where? At soundcloud , you may find my mixing project.

5. What other roles do you perform in the music business?

Management? Label owner? Publishing? Promotion? Other?  Recording and Mixing Engineer.

6. Are you a tech head? kind of ,At Pc .

7. What country do you live in? Taiwan.

8. What are your ambitions? I wish i can be a good lyric and music writer . 

9. Do you draw/paint/write stories/computer art/dance or other creative pursuit? 

calligraphy at instamgram

What are your pastimes?

i'm undergraduate student at university.

10. What would you like to get out of Songstuff?

make friends and learn more about songwritting.

I think that covers the main musical things!

• 2 weeks later...