Your Ad Could Be Here

Songstuff Street Team Recruitment

Hi Gang

I am looking to recruit a number of people to act as the street team for Songstuff. This number may fluctuate depending on need.

Songstuff carries out a number of online and real world marketing and promotion activities. Importantly we are looking to increase the frequency, type and efficiency of our marketing and promotion campaigns...

The Songstuff Street Team will ideally be members who are interested in improving their marketing and promotion skills, learn to market in a more effective way and want to gain experience helping with active projects. Members will act as a team supporting Songstuff marketing efforts, learning to coordinate with other team members. Importantly, members will be interested in helping Songstuff and the Songstuff Community, aware that we operate primarily on a tight budget relying entirely upon volunteers to maintain, market, promote and author for Songstuff.

We will be using established techniques, but also looking to be creative and innovative in what we do. Some techniques and timings will be more effective than others. Learning largely relies upon using metrics to measure accurately the effect of every action we take within a campaign.

If you would be interested in joining this group, please send me a PM, clearly marked "Songstuff street team application.", outlining why you would be suitable as a team member. We would be looking for you to make a commitment to be an active team member. Exact time will vary, but as an average expect 1-3 hours per week. Initially some training tasks should be expected, and in some cases the creation of social media and blog accounts on a range of networks. We will not ask you to do something unethical.

In terms of content, we would aim to provide exact text and images for you to post on most occasions, and relatively tight guidelines on anything you would author yourself. You would be expected to grow your social media presence on each network, focusing on target listeners and potential fans. 

If you would be willing to do some things but not others please say so when you apply. If you can devote more or less time, please also state this within your application. While that can be restrictive I appreciate that each of you is different. Just because you are unwilling to do some tasks does not mean you cannot be a member of the street team working on the tasks you are comfortable with. I would however stress that among the aims of this group, is you building skills and experience by direct activity on tasks that could be useful to you when marketing and promoting

We aim to work with volunteers and customize what they do according to existing and desired skills, interests, personal goals and restrictions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

John

Archived