Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi from Italy

robertolabruna

hi everyone, I am a guy from italy (an old one actually :-) )

life has been complicated and for a long time I forgot I had a passion for songwriting and music arrangements (I also play the drums a little)

now I'm trying to recover the time lost - I write arrangements for a cover band in which I also play the drums (the sound is a mix of alternative rock,  nu metal and pop/rock)

I also write covers (more melodic) for a colleague of mine

I follow the production from the beginning till the publishing as youtube  music videos - during the next year (2018) we are going to publish at least 15 cover songs (11 with the band and 4 with this colleague)

The whole process takes time because we are also trying to make consistent music videos (and we have no experience in music videos....we are studying :-) ).

I also write originals but I'm too busy with the covers and the videos at the moment (and I'm looking for an english lyricist to collaborate with in the future).

For what I understood about this platform I must give my opinion about songs posted by other members before I can ask a song/work of mine to be reviewed. Is it correct? How does it work in details? Shall I provide a minimum number of reviews for a given period? (how many any week / month).  

This is the first video of the series (my band is called Bad Italian Clerks). I'm going to post it in the proper group in the future (as soon as I earn the right to do it) but I also wanted to use it to introduce myself. I'm the guy behind the drums :-). 

sorry for my englsh! :-)

Roberto

• Like 1

Welcome to the Songstuff family Roberto! A nice intro and there is absolutely no reason to apologise for your English :) 

What do you hope Songstuff can do for you?

Remember to connect to Songstuff and Songstuff community members on social media :)

Hi John! and thanks for your "welcome"!

what do I think songstuff can do for me?

well, mainly providing me a place in which I can get connections and share my production asking for reviews. Having feedback from other songwriters is important. In italy we say "any cockroach is beautiful to his mom". I need to know where the product is not good.

and I have always had the dream to work with english/american lyricist for some songs I've written in the past. Now I'm very busy in this cover project but by the end of 2018 I would like go back to the production of originals.

this place seems to be the right one for all these goals :-)

I have already subscribed to the Songstuff channel on YouTube. I will also get connected on the other social platforms

• Like 1