Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi guys! A newcomer here!

• Noob

Hello,

I'm a guitar player from Barcelona, Spain.

I discovered this forum minutes ago and I really was looking for a place like this. Let me introduce myself.

Instruments

I play the guitar as a lead instrument, acoustic and electric. Also I play bass, drums, and a little bit of piano stuff and flute, but I'm a guitar guy basically.

Bands

I was in two hard rock cover bands, as a lead guitar player in Barcelona. We performed at great clubs and bars of the city for almost 5 years, but tired of doing covers, I created:

My project

It's called SixStrings. I decided to start recording a lot of songs that I had on my pocket instead of building a band. I composed and recorded everything, guitars, bass, drums and mixed everything. It sounds really good I think. Now I'm trying to record vocals on the songs, but I'm not sure if they sound as good as I expected. So I need to share my music and receive critique which will help me to improve.

You can check my website

www.jozzysixstrings.com

Thanks!

• Like 1