Your Ad Could Be Here

Lady is a Tramp Cover in the style of Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett

I'm so excited to share this because I've been looking for someone to sing this song with for forever, and I finally found him! If you're into gaming I recommend checking out my singing parters youtube channel. The hubby was so nice to put this video together for me Cause usually we try and do the most popular songs like top 40 stuff but he made an exception just so I could have a nice recording of this. I hope you like (Happy face)

• Like 1

Wow Alia, this one is so amazing! I've already listened to it several times and I'm going to listen to it again in the future. It's perfect, better than the original.  Your voice is simply great! and you are a great video performer :) 

Did your husband make this video? What a talent! tell him please. :) 

Roberto

p.s. 331 views?? this one deserves 1 million. You need a promoter! :) 

45 minutes ago, robertolabruna said:

Wow Alia, this one is so amazing! I've already listened to it several times and I'm going to listen to it again in the future. It's perfect, better than the original.  Your voice is simply great! and you are a great video performer :) 

Did your husband make this video? What a talent! tell him please. :) 

Roberto

p.s. 331 views?? this one deserves 1 million. You need a promoter! :) 

Thank you so much! you're too kind as always! <3 

I took some of your suggestions on how to optimize our search results so I'm hoping we'll see a little change in views within the next few weeks (Happy face)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alia Cj Spring said:

Thank you so much! you're too kind as always! <3 

I took some of your suggestions on how to optimize our search results so I'm hoping we'll see a little change in views within the next few weeks (Happy face)

Hope it will work :) But I really meant what I said about finding a professional promoter. You are producing a lot of good stuff. 

• 1 month later...

Loved it. You definitely had the relaxed feel it needs. I'm a big fan of swing - some rare Sammy Davis Jr and Phil Harris in my Youtube channel - and I took my dad to see Tony Bennett in the 80s. After the gig, part of the Usher Hall ceiling fell in, so he literally brought the house down.

Was this an off-the-shelf backing?

Edited by Glammerocity