Your Ad Could Be Here

New here

Hey y'all, what's going on. I found this site looking for a good music form to connect with other like minded people who love creating music. Hopefully this is the right spot.

About me... I've studied music most of my life. I went to an arts high school for vocal music then went on to get a BA in music from Eckerd College. I've written many songssince the early 2000s. Over the last three years my song output has tremendously increased thanks to joining FAWM (February Album Writing Month) and other song writing groups. I also have to contribute my increased writing output to getting involved in home recording and creating my own home studio.

I am slowly gaining all the tools needed to create top notch recordings. I use Cubase Elements 9 for my DAW. To create my instrumentals I have a variety of VST instruments but my go to program is Band in a Box. I record all my own male vocals. I work with one female vocalist at the moment that I have recorded a couple songs for. She also does backup vocals on my songs occasionally. I have done some collaborations with lyricists in the past that have turned out well. I am willing to work with others here turning their lyrics into completed songs, providing vocals or working with other vocalists and songwriters in various ways. If interested send me a message.

I'll be posting some songs in the forums soon. I look forward to peoples feedback and listening to others songs. If you have something you think would be especially interested to hearing post it here on this thread and I'll give it a listen.

• Like 1

Hi Samuel,

Welcome to SongStuff! We have some great folks in our community. Nice to have you join in.  Sounds like you're having a lot of fun in your studio. Looking forward to hearing your works.

See you around the boards.

:)

TN