Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello! Patrick is my name..

and I am new here. Been writing songs all my life (61) and laugh when I look back at some of the early stuff and wonder "what the hell were you thinking"..they really sucked! Lol I used to think that whatever came out lyrically was how it was to be...took me years to realize that you have to "craft" your words and make rewrites and things. It kind of reminds me of raising a child..you have to mold it and shape it and when it is grown you are a proud song parent. Anyway glad to be hear and can't wait to share songs and also read others...peace

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to SongStuff!  Nice to have you join in with us. We're all on some part of that development and crafting curve. Makes for a fun and interesting group.

:)

you know a name like Patrick Methany is pretty catchy 😉

Boards aren't broken down into genre. 

For critiques and feedback there's the Critique board then a breakdown for lyrics, songs, etc. 

The Hip hop and rap board stands alone in genre. 

To showcase your work there's the Showcase area. 

But it's pretty easy getting around for what you want to do. 

And use the topic tags to id genre what your looking for etc.

When you go into a board, it will have specs on how to use the board..rules and all. 

Edited by Taking Notes