Your Ad Could Be Here

Can i become a good singer?

Hello
I never had any vocal lessons or coach. I have been singing for myself for years and to my neighbors. I have even bought an external mic so my neighbors could hear me sing. I am more of a metal guy so i usually do growls like in death metal or black metal. So me singing clean isnt happening so often. But do you think i could be a good singer or should i stick with growling instead?

BTW sorry for lousy audio quality

• 1 year later...
  • Noob

Yes, if you have an amazing voice, then it is a good opportunity for you. Actually, anyone having a passion for music can become a singer only with the help of hard work and determination. There are certain important things to be considered and with the help of all these things, you will surely get decent results.

Decide first what type of singer you want to be. Means to say is what you like the most in the singing. Want to be in a live band? Or something else? By deciding this, it will surely be very helpful for you.

Everything needs perfection and it can be achieved on the same day. It comes only from your day to day improvements. You will have to learn some vocal training.

There are so many online platforms available that provide online vocal training. You can go on those platforms.
Your right attitude and continuous efforts will play a significant role. There are so many ups and downs, take all these as life lessons and stay confident about your own abilities.

Best of luck for your future.

Archived