Your Ad Could Be Here

Just1L debut EP finally out

Hello all! After years of this and that and ups and downs, I've finally completed my first project. It's actually a spin-off project that developed from my initial plan of a full length album. This EP consists of 6 songs that are part of roughly 12-15 songs that I envision using as a soundtrack to a movie/video project I am currently writing on the side. I also plan to come out with my original plan of a 12-15 song Album that has more generic/mainstream song topics such as relationships, friends, pets, etc... You can check it out at Just1L.com. Please enjoy a free download of "When the Bomb Drops" while you're there and leave a comment too if you'd like.

About the website photo. Around 5 or 6 years ago I started growing a beard on October 1 and then shaving it off in April. At the time I had heard that sometimes kids freak out when their Dad shaves off their beard so the first time I did it, I had my youngest son come in to help. He/we shaved different beard styles and took pictures of each one just for fun since he's really big into photography. 2 years ago I came up with the idea of me being different members of a band during the photo/shaving process. If you were to purchase the physical CD you would see the photos from 2 years ago inside the CD tray. The main photo for the website was done this past year. My son always takes all the photos and then we work on them in Photoshop to make them look cool.

Thank you all in advance and please, by all means ... Rock on!

Randy (Just1L)

Just passively listening now....

The samples are quite short, though Pick A Pocket Or Two sounds good.

5 hours ago, Rudi said:

Just passively listening now....

The samples are quite short, though Pick A Pocket Or Two sounds good.

Thanks for taking the time to listen. It is much appreciated.

Archived