Your Ad Could Be Here

Embertone Sale Until Aug 13th

Includes the Joshua Bell Violin. Probably the most amazing sampled violin on the planet played by one of the worlds best violinists. Aug the 13th is the deadline.

https://www.embertone.com/

The piano and Joshua Bell samples are awesome to listen to. I just can’t afford them. Typical. Next sale hopefully! Did you use the JB violin on a recent track or two?

Hi John,

I haven't purchased it yet. I'm also trying to decide if I can afford it even at 158.00 US. I used a Kontakt library violin in my last track. It seems to work pretty well if not too much detail is needed. 

I'm on the edge with this one. It's a great deal. Joshua reportedly payed 4 million dollars for the violin and it was sampled with some of the best tech. One of the best violins and one of the best players.

....anyways. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well :) Site looks great!

Correction....Joshua paid 10 million for the violin. It was stolen twice. Interesting story behind it.

Archived