Your Ad Could Be Here

Show us your DAW

No I don't mean your studio. Show us the actual GUI you have set up for your work area. I'll begin with a simple project. I usually have my tracks on the left and the console on a 2nd monitor. This is how I like to work. The tracks can be colored any color you want. There are other skins but I like the darker one shown.

console.jpg

Kontakt.jpg

piano_Roll.jpg

tracks_help_module.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cool!

It's free you know.

• 9 months later...

I use cakewake Guitar tracks 4.0 that came with my Roland VS20 control surface and interface.

I know it's old software, but it does everything I need. (oh and I was being lazy. These are just screen shots from the internet. Didn't get out of my chair and go into the basement,take pictures of my DAW, load into my other desktop and drop them here. Yes. lazy)

8291747.jpg

gtp4-trackview.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

8291751.jpg

untitled.png

Archived