Your Ad Could Be Here

Accept finally released today! Here's the whole Youtube EP Stream.

• Editors

Hiya guys,

I'm so pumped to be sharing this EP with you. These two years making this EP with some incredible bunch of musicians, cinematographers, communities and simple wonder human beings was life changing. Having been a "lonely singer-songwriter" playing solo and duo sets (I do play in a band but that's a totally different project started by the guitarist you'll hear on this EP), I wanted every song on this record to be of a different musical influence. That was to make up for the lost times not having released anything solid from the studio. lol 

Here's the whole Youtube stream!

Hope you'll get the time to give it a listen. :) You'll find the links to Spotify and whatnot on this link. http://fanlink.to/AcceptEP

Here's a project with Songstuff, the people and its lessons embedded in the core. Shout out to our own Red Circle 7 Records :)

Thanks guys!

Listening right now Mahesh. 'Drowning' playing now so about halfway through. Its so worth the time spent. Beautiful. 🤗

really nice Mahesh

I love that you don't let any one genre keep you captive.

😍

• Editors
On 10/1/2018 at 10:02 PM, Rudi said:

Listening right now Mahesh. 'Drowning' playing now so about halfway through. Its so worth the time spent. Beautiful. 🤗

Thanks so very much Rudi! So relieved that it's finally out after so long. Glad to hear that you liked it!

On 10/2/2018 at 6:03 AM, Lisa Gates said:

really nice Mahesh

I love that you don't let any one genre keep you captive.

😍

Thanks so much Lisa! Yes. We wanted it to be wholesome as opposed to a traditional singer-songwriter record (which I'm sure I'll get to in the future!)

2 hours ago, Mahesh said:

Glad to hear that you liked it!

Very much. 'Come Find Me' appeals to me for its style-structure, but they all connect directly.

🤗

Archived