Your Ad Could Be Here

Lodi Rapper

GDub

• Noob

Hi I'm 24 years old and I was born in Stockton, raised in Lodi. Attended college at SDSU in San Diego. Been writing and freestyling for over 10 years now, I am working on getting better and better each day. I work on my writing and spitting game every single day for a few hours everyday. I come out with a song once a week on average.

• Like 1

• Noob

Thank you for welcoming me to the community! I do a lot of recovery rap, I'm in AA and I am a recovering addict and alcoholic. I try to take a different approach to rap than rappers such as Lil Pump. I have over 21 complete songs so far on my YouTube. Some of my songs have over 1k views, one has over 8k views. 

I worked on a new song for months and just recorded it last night. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oju6j1ZgKZU

Edited by GDub