Your Ad Could Be Here

Urban Line?

Hi guys, I was wondering if someone could shed some light on what Urban Line does, exactly? And pls also let me know if you think they are a legitimate service or not?

I'd appreciate any help,

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

For example, when people are out looking for a job, there are plenty of companies out there that are basically:  "professional resume spammers."  For a fee, they promise to get your resume in front of thousands of companies, by algorithmically submitting it to every single job-requisition that can be found anywhere on the Internet.  (As though this could possibly be anything but the last thing a sentient human being would actually want to do in this situation.)

Instead, I would echo the "Ira Glass" footnote from the preceding post, albeit for a slightly different reason.  What you should strive to do is to begin building up a catalog of "songs for sale."  Dozens, hundreds.  (Some artists literally have more than a thousand, now.)  Try to make each one as high-quality as you can make it, but don't stop making them.  You never know what someone's gonna want to buy.

It's always best to let the customer drive the purchase, and not the other way around.  S/He wanders through the musical showroom.

Archived