Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey everyone,

I spent the past few months putting together this cover version of Shallow. I played the piano and the guitar myself. Produced the track from top to bottom! Really hoping to get it in front of Lady Gaga for her birthday! 

Listen to the full video here: bit.ly/queershallowduet

Renegade Covers is a series where we sing traditionally heterosexual songs and flip them around to make them as gay as our hearts desire.

Ellie Brigida and Denise Michelle perform an acoustic cover of “Shallow” by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper from the movie A Star Is Born, which has been nominated for Grammy Awards and also won an Academy Award (Oscar) #Shallow #LadyGaga #BradleyCooper #AStarIsBorn#LezHangOut #Oscars #AcademyAwards #Grammys #BAFTA

Wow, you guys are very talented and I like your voices, a lot!

Maybe the piano and guitar could be a little louder in the mix - it sounds a little small?

Welcome to Songstuff, btw!

Ken

• 3 months later...
  • Noob

You both have beautiful voices and you harmonize very well together. Great arrangement of the song. :)

Archived