Your Ad Could Be Here

Music from my first album. I need advices :)

A few months ago i start compose my own guitar music. I thought it's  time to stop playing only music of other artist, and right time to start  creating something own.
I need good feedback from  proffesionalists. Can someone tell me something about my compositions? I  still dont know should I try to compose more music, or i need to more  practice and learn before i will start do it? I will be very grateful  for your advices

You can find all my songs here 

https://www.reverbnation.com/lukaslord

Hi Lukaslord

There’s a lack of feedback here because we have specific critique boards, which have rules about participation... including the number of posts you need to have made before you can post your work for review, and the obligation you have to critique the work of others. Members see you post for critique/review here, they just think you are trying to get around those rules.

I recommend you post an introduction post to the introduction board, and interact with members. Those 10 posts required to allow you to post lyrics to the critique board will pass in no time at all. :)

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 7:01 PM, lukaslord said:

A few months ago i start compose my own guitar music. I thought it's  time to stop playing only music of other artist, and right time to start  creating something own.
I need good feedback from  proffesionalists. Can someone tell me something about my compositions? I  still dont know should I try to compose more music, or i need to more  practice and learn before i will start do it? I will be very grateful  for your advices

You can find all my songs here 

https://www.reverbnation.com/lukaslord

I think it is tough to compose a piece of music. You must be successful in your mission I wish. You can write music about the real-time of age and also on love. Continue your hard practice on this. I hope you a tremendous successive life to you.

If the competition is so tough, then you can much enjoy the successive of your aims. You must give your work respect and love, so if the work is so tight, it stays in your bondage and also confesses to you. Don't upset about your work because today is a competitional day of music in every year musicians compose a lot of music and also increase their popularity. Your album is beautiful. I think people like it most.

Thanks

Samsara Forest - Intro
Samsara Forest - Beggining of the fairytale
Samsara Forest - Song of the forgotten

I listen to this three song of you where you beautifully play on guitar. It's absolutely good. Rocks on all the time.

Thanks.

music3.jpeg

On 4/24/2019 at 12:40 AM, john said:

Hi Lukaslord

There’s a lack of feedback here because we have specific critique boards, which have rules about participation... including the number of posts you need to have made before you can post your work for review, and the obligation you have to critique the work of others. Members see you post for critique/review here, they just think you are trying to get around those rules.

I recommend you post an introduction post to the introduction board, and interact with members. Those 10 posts required to allow you to post lyrics to the critique board will pass in no time at all. :)

Cheers

John

An introduction post is required for all users.

John, thanks for giving a useful suggestion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived