Your Ad Could Be Here

Independent Music Producer/Artist from Malaysia

Jeffrey Ng

• Noob

Hello everyone! My name is Jeffrey and I quit my job 2 months ago to pursue my lifelong dream of becoming a music producer/artist 😁

I do various electronic genres including Downtempo, Trip Hop, Future Bass and other obscure stuff.

I'm currently working on my first album, and I am looking for vocalist to collab/sing for some songs. I'll leave the details in the collaboration requests thread soon. You can listen to one of the instrumental tracks off the album here:

Looking forward to be part of this community!

• Like 2

• Noob

Thanks @Peggy and @Michan! I feel welcomed 😄

@Peggy I hope to finish by the end of June. So far I've released 2 singles from the album, one of which is the track above where I'm pitching and promoting it to tastemakers, playlists and publicists. So far I've managed to get it on a blog here

Yea that's the rough plan 😁

edit* in case other singers see this and want to collab!

The album is about a woman who is gradually consumed by addiction and eventually commits suicide. This is the first song on the album where she still has her humanity, and that is why I'm looking for a singer. I've completed 4 out of 6 songs, which has the story structure complete but might add/change depending on whether or not I can get a collab.

There will be a song I haven't wrote yet where her vocals becomes purely inhuman, and eventually transitions into the vox at the beginning of As She Spirals, which is a sad robotic voice. 

The instrumental version has a harp and piano playing the lead vocals, I've included the vocal version just for a better reference. disclaimer: it sounds pretty weird 😂

Edited by Jeffrey Ng
more notes