Your Ad Could Be Here

Whoops! Naïveté showing!

MSnyder1

• Noob

Hi, I’m Michael Snyder. As you may have noticed I wasn’t fully awake of the workflow of this website. My apologies! I’m an electric and acoustic guitar player of nearly 10 years, and I’ve been a serious singer for 7. I’m approaching my 24th birthday in June. I’m almost entirely self-taught with the exception of high school jazz band. I can play almost anything by ear. (Particularly on guitar) and I can mactch voice pitch with the some troubleshooting and active listening after a while too. It’s nice to be part of this! Cheers.

Edited by MSnyder1
  • Like 1

Hi MSynder,

Welcome to Songstuff! Happy to meet you. That's ok, we've probably all stepped out there before. Nice lyric.  If you are wanting a critique on them and interaction, it might be best to set up a topic in the lyric critique board.  You'll need 10 interaction points but that is easy.

Enjoy the community!

:)

Peggy

• Like 1

Welcome around Michael! glad to have you around!

I hope you can enjoy this site and take the most of it! It has many things to offer technically speaking! But the best part is that it is full of super nice people! ^^