Your Ad Could Be Here

How Can Songstuff Help?

John,

My name is Chelsey Bobby from the USA, and I love music so much. I am pleased to be a part of this forum. The songstuff.com forum left a significant contribution to the world of music. As a fan, I want to know that if I want to do something in my in the world of music, so how can the songstuff.com forum help me? (all the inspiration I get from songstuff)

Thanks

7 hours ago, chelseybobby said:

John,

My name is Chelsey Bobby from the USA, and I love music so much. I am pleased to be a part of this forum. The songstuff.com forum left a significant contribution to the world of music. As a fan, I want to know that if I want to do something in my in the world of music, so how can the songstuff.com forum help me? (all the inspiration I get from songstuff)

Thanks

Hi Chelseybobby,

It really depends what your music goals are and the type of contribution you want to make. As a player, an artist, a manager, producer, promoter etc.

We can help with education, giving you ideas and strategies for everything from writing through recording and production to release, marketing and promotion. We can help you in knowing how to engage fans better, how to combine real world and online world in a better, more synergistic way.

Plus we can also highlight and promote good music to other members and visitors to our sites and portals on social media.

I am sure we can enable much more and help in many ways. So what do you want to do?

I will split this into it’s own topic in the musicians lounge as it would be a better fit in it’s own topic. :)

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 6:21 PM, john said:

Hi Chelseybobby,

It really depends what your music goals are and the type of contribution you want to make. As a player, an artist, a manager, producer, promoter etc.

We can help with education, giving you ideas and strategies for everything from writing through recording and production to release, marketing and promotion. We can help you in knowing how to engage fans better, how to combine real world and online world in a better, more synergistic way.

Plus we can also highlight and promote good music to other members and visitors to our sites and portals on social media.

I am sure we can enable much more and help in many ways. So what do you want to do?

I will split this into it’s own topic in the musicians lounge as it would be a better fit in it’s own topic. :)

Cheers

John

Hey John, Thanks for giving me a great response. I think it will help me to further.

Archived