Your Ad Could Be Here

Nice to meet you all.

Hi, I'm Jay! I have played in melodic punk bands for most of my adult life and am now focused on my solo project, which is piano based singer-songwriter style. I am doing this under the name Lonely Bunker and have been releasing music for just about 6 weeks. I am focused on learning to do all of the promotional work that I have always avoided in the past, and plan to release a lot of music over the foreseeable future. I am currently releasing a new song every week in an effort to build a following. For starters, I am using Spotify followers as my main metric of success and am shooting for a goal of 1,000 by the end of 2019. I am at 233 as I am writing this. 

I am hoping to learn from the members here at SongStuff and also just to meet others with similar goals.

Here's an example of the type of music I am writing and recording: 

• Like 2

Hi Lonely Bunker!

Welcome to Songstuff!!

Your song is very nice, I like the happy tone and rhythm of the piano, and your singing voice and style slightly reminds me to Pierre Bouvier from Simple Plan.

This is a good place to be for getting further insight in marketing and promotion strategies. We have some very experienced people around, and a bunch of helpful materials. Feel also free to post marketing and promotion questions and doubts in the boards, and I'm sure some users will give you feedback and advice!

Also, if you post some of your final works in the boards "showcase" we might also feature them and post them in our social media and music lists!

It's great to have you around! If you have further questions, let us know!