Your Ad Could Be Here

Dan James

Hi I’m Dan, a London based songwriter. Just doing this for fun in my spare time with a couple of cheap guitars, FruityLoops and Audacity. 

Most of my songwriting influences come from the 90s BritPop/Grunge era, but I like a bit of everything from Black Sabbath to Taylor Swift. 

Im looking forward to connecting with likeminded songwriters and hearing some new exciting tunes!

Dan

https://m.soundcloud.com/andomobot

• Like 2

Hey Dan!

Welcome to Songstuff!

I should say I was listening to your Soundcloud and I like the style you are into a lot (Seize the Day, and We need to Talk, I checked so far). Seize the Day is quite dope: powerful, happy and really really cool! Do you have official releases?

The best place to check what's going on around the forum in terms of music are the Critique and Showcase boards!

It's so great to have you around! If you have any question let us know!