Your Ad Could Be Here

Anybody wanna collab.? = Let me write lyrics, you write music = makes me feel important...

lol...

I just want to see if anybody wants to make music for one of my future blobs of poopie/lyrics :P

Or write lyrics with me, then write music for it

OR you write lyrics and music, and say I helped

lol...

I'm guessing that this won't work...but I'm bored now, and I want something to occupy myself for a while...You guys have the talent to make me seem talented :D:P

lol

Later

Rob

I'd be up for it, Rob.

I normally write music first and never have enough lyrics to finish my songs off. And it's a challenge to write music to lyrics.

I'd have to like the lyric though. I'd tell you if I thought it was kak! :D

It makes no odds to me what it is about really.

I quite like the last lyric you posted but I'd probably pass on writing music for war/ anti-war songs. I have done a couple myself over the years and have probably exhausted my enthusiasm for that topic.

I'm not being very helpful. Run some past me and I'll tell you what I like.

Yeah...First I'll explain how come I wrote that song for no reason at all...In school we have to write a found poem about WW1...and I wanted to write a normal poem, so I wrote a song about it...Now I gotta write a found poem...

as for topics...Love ( :P ), Poverty, I could try to tell a random story, i dont know, lol...

Later

Rob

I'll send you a link to a half finished...

That's what she said! :P