Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

You are pretty good for an amateur singer, and as you look like you are having fun and put good emotion in the song, as seen through your eyes, voice and face. I loved your choice to try a ukulele. That shows creativity and uniqueness, too. My wife took lessons with ukulele and guitar, and bought both to play. Think the song fits you well, and for the way you sang it. I think you are starting out well singing! My son considers himself an amateur singer, too, and although he has a different style, we are focusing on step by step improvement with him. He needs to work on his movements and expressions more for feeling, but is doing better. He loves singing too. Keep singing!

• Thanks 1

Welcome to Songstuff @Gregory Michael Adam Macur!

It's great to have you around. We have a special board for covers and remixes, that you might be interested in using.

This is a board intended for introduction, and not for getting feedback, so, for better results in terms of receiving feedback, I suggest you to upload your covers in the critique board!

For posting there you need to give in advance, critique to other two songs posted on the same board! I'm sure your feedback will be helpful and encouraging to other members!

See you on the boards!

• Thanks 1