Your Ad Could Be Here

Mix & Mater Plugins... Are They Worth Investing In??

Hey guys & gals, I have a simple question that needs some answers.

I was wondering if upgrading my mix & master plugins would improve my overall sound quality or not? I'm not sure how much of a difference there is, but I'm guessing my LPX stock plugins are not the industry standard when it comes to sound quality? I just want to make sure that I'm doing everything possible to compete in the music market.

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Ken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2019 at 11:58 PM, subvibe said:

Hi

Personally i think they do help unless you are a expert

izotope   Ozone is probably one of the best 

There are also some cheap or free ones too 

ty Im leaning towards FFP bundle but Im in no rush.

• 3 months later...
  • Noob
On 9/18/2019 at 5:53 AM, ImKeN said:

Hey guys & gals, I have a simple question that needs some answers.

I was wondering if upgrading my mix & master plugins would improve my overall sound quality or not? I'm not sure how much of a difference there is, but I'm guessing my LPX stock plugins are not the industry standard when it comes to sound quality? I just want to make sure that I'm doing everything possible to compete in the music market.

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Ken

Hey ken my name is Jessica snd yes it is an excellent idea to always invest on anything having to do with plug-ins because your plug-ins have everything to do with how well your mix will sound in the end.  I was just surfing the web and ran into you . I am a musician myself and it is something I have been studying lately ... majoring in  music production and I have been so grateful to learn so much of the importance of those plug-ins. nice meeting you by the way😊

Archived